Kenny Wax Family Entertainment is renowned for bringing some of the best of children’s theatre to the West End and on tour in the UK and internationally, including Tall Stories’ The Gruffalo, The Gruffalo’s Child and the Olivier Award nominated Room on the Broom, as well as What the Ladybird Heard, the critically acclaimed stage adaptation of Jacqueline Wilson’s Hetty Feather and the UK Theatre Award nominated production of Around the World in 80 Days. They have also had great success with Sally Cookson’s We’re Going on a Bear Hunt and family musical Mr Popper’s Penguins which has toured the USA following a New York and West End season.
Current and recent projects include:
– We’re Going on a Bear Hunt Live: West End Summer 2018
– Room on the Broom Live: West End Christmas 2018
– What the Ladybird Heard Live: UK Tour 2018
– The Gruffalo’s Child Live: UK Tour 2018
– Mr. Popper’s Penguins: USA Tour 2019 (replica production)